Saturday, June 5, 2010

Catching Up (1)

From 21st Century Digital Kid


Day 717: "I sleeping. I take a nap. I need change my diaper."

The week of April 7 (Days 721-723), Melissa was out of town for the SOPHE midyear meeting. Ruth and I hung out, we went to the park a lot, and I took her to eat at M&J's Soul Food for dinner one night ("restaurant!"), where she developed a love of football (every time the TV, on ESPN, went to commercial, I heard, "Where the men go? Play football, men!"). I took some photos and sent them along to Melissa so she wouldn't miss Ruth so much, and now I share them with you, the general viewing public.

From 21st Century Digital Kid


From 21st Century Digital Kid


From 21st Century Digital Kid


From 21st Century Digital Kid


I was worried that Ruth might be getting constipated, so I served her some berries. Like, I think, about four cups of berries. Oops.

Then, when Melissa came home, we went back to the park (day 725).

From 21st Century Digital Kid

No comments: