Friday, October 3, 2008

New Camera!

We've received our new camera, so it's time to get back to inundating you with pictures!

From 21st Century Digital Kid

Day 169 - I am not sure that I want to sit down and eat peaches.

From 21st Century Digital Kid

No, wait, maybe I like those. (Dad liked the color on these pictures better without the flash, but the low light levels made them blurry.)

From 21st Century Digital Kid

Feed me more!

From 21st Century Digital Kid


From 21st Century Digital Kid

These are pretty good. (Mom confirmed that some peaches actually went in Ruth's belly, by... uh, let's just say that she was able to confirm that some peaches went all the way through.)

From 21st Century Digital Kid

The ones with the flash on look like they were taken in 1973, for some reason.

From 21st Century Digital Kid

This spoon is good, too. Can I eat it? (We won't let her do this when she has teeth to crack.)

From 21st Century Digital Kid

No comments: